As a freelance accompanist, Alice is highly experienced, reliable, friendly, and unflappable. She collaborates with musicians from Grade 1 to post-conservatoire level, regularly accompanying:
- performance exams (ABRSM and Trinity)
- auditions for youth orchestras (including NCO, NYO)
- conservatoire entry auditions (junior, undergraduate and postgraduate levels)
- school scholarship auditions
- competitions (including regional Young Musician awards)
- local and national festivals
- school concerts and prize-giving ceremonies
- holiday courses (including Pro Corda and National Strings)
Alice has a vast knowledge of repertoire for all instruments, and has accompanied over a hundred ABRSM exams each year for the past ten years.
Alice is based in West London, but frequently works all over the country and abroad. Rehearsal space is available in W12, in a designated music room with Steinway grand piano.
“Thanks so much for accompanying Theo yesterday. He said your guidance really helped him.”
“Thank you so much for accompanying Amy at the concert tonight. It was beautiful. I really appreciate your support.”
“You really helped the stressful exam experience be as enjoyable as it can be!”